04 January 2008

New Year's Resolutions

As with most things in my life these days, I'm a few days late writing these down. I like making New Year's Resolutions though they aren't typically written down anywhere or even followed up on with any real regularity. I like the idea of starting over on January 1st. Put the bad habits behind me and make a fresh start. So, here are mine (in no particular order):

1. Start getting up earlier in the morning (ugh) to allow time for exercise and to make J a healthy breakfast.
2. Paint at least one room in my house (my bedroom, the guest bathroom, and/or the guest room/playroom) and hire someone to paint my kitchen.
3. Make my front flowerbeds look presentable.
4. Lose some weight - any amount will do.
5. Spend more time with my friends. Game night, anyone?

I think that is enough for now. Just following through with the first part of number one will be a challenge for me.

No comments: